Automotive Related Websites
As almost any American, I've always had a fascination with cars, trucks and motorcycles. After high school I graduated from the American Motorcycle Institute in Daytona, Florida and I've worked in the industry for some time. I even used to race motorcycles (Flat Track), while I was still in high school.
- New motorcycle setup mechanic for Ramer Motors in Omaha, Nebraska.
- New England Cycle Sales in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Taxicab driver for Yellow Cab out of Bloomfield, Connecticut.
- Car detailer for the Jaguar & Triumph dealer in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Track operator in the First Cavalry at Ft. Hood, Texas.
- Mechanic for a Honda dealer in El Cajun, California.
- Motorcycle parts & sales man for Canton Cycles in Canton, Connecticut.
- Semi-tractor-trailer truck driver for MCT in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Semi-tractor-trailer truck driver for R&O Trucking in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Semi-tractor-trailer truck driver for Ryder in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
- Taxicab driver for Airport Taxi out of Bloomfield, Connecticut.
- Parts man for Poroco Auto Parts in New Hartford, Connecticut.
- Taxicab driver for Yellow Cab out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Webmaster for Syd's Eastside Auto Salvage in Yankton, South Dakota.
Yikes, I am revealing that I'm an old man!
Anyways, all I'm saying is that I really am working to get some decent automotive and motorsports resource websites. I did design and develop the Syd's Eastside Auto Parts, Used Cars, Trucks & Rebuilder Vehicles website for Syd's Eastside Auto Salvage, Inc. before they hired me on a permanent basis.
I love to work on old pickups, drive fast cars, and race around on almost any kind of motorcycle. Hopefully, I'm qualified enough to put up a few car/truck/cycle websites. Because I have.
Automotive & Motorsport:
Automotive sales, parts, repair and restoration resources. New & used vehicles. High performance, salvage and replacement parts. Automotive accessories. Motorsports.
Raw engine bore horsepower and automotive performance products & related resources. This domain can be supplemented with the Brute HP.com shortcut alternative for branding purposes, as well. Currently, they are pointing to different pages, but a website design for the both of them is in the works.
Full Race Trim.com
Automotive ground effect parts and aerodynamic car body kits. Spoilers, scoops and rims. Fast Bling.
Hybrid automobiles and related hybrid automotive information. Hybrid vehicles utilize more than one power source to propel them, usually a gas engine is complimented with an electric engine. When accelerating, the gas engine is utilized. When cruising at a steady speed, the electric engine takes over, saving on gas. Upon braking, the batteries are charged.
Although intended for toys, Radio Control electronics still fits in the automotive category for me, although this sector does also include RC boats and planes. This was a working forum until another forum was hacked and now we are looking to get some secure forum software for it.
Doug Peters' Design & Art Portfolio• Home/Main Page • Contact the Artist
Websites, Domains & Online Projects:
• Design Studio • Stock Images • Web Design Stuff • Brands & Domains • Web Hosting • Webmastery • Directories & Search • Relationships • Computer • Entertainment • Automotive • Hunting & Guns • Shopping • Freelancing • Future Projects